To reach the village of Masca, starting point of the descent of various forms exist ravine:
Masca is in the TF-346, linking the towns of Santiago del Teide and North Buenavista. It is a narrow road with many curves, As recommended access from Santiago del Teide.
To calculate the route from its source, Use the map below:
Select the destination (Masca or Office) and enter the starting address or point.
PUBLIC BUS (BUS)
The only public bus line that goes to Masca is the Line 355: Buenavista - Masca - Valle Santiago. To link with her, has the following lines:
- Line 462: Guia de Isora - Los Gigantes (By Tamaimo)
- Line 473: Los Cristianos - Los Gigantes (By Adeje)
- Line 477: Los Cristianos - Los Gigantes (Direct)
- Line 493: Guia de Isora - Los Gigantes (By Alcalá)
- Line 325: Puerto de la Cruz - Los Gigantes (By Icod)
If one group is more than 10 persons and less than 35, We can arrange transportation to Masca in a small bus.
Another option to get to Masca from Los Gigantes, is the taxi. From our office, we take care to reserve one for you.